[PLUG] Suse 10.1

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Wed Oct 4 16:42:27 UTC 2006

I would like to hound you good folks with one more question.  I am
trying to determine whether building a custom kernel is supported in
suse.  I already found words to the contrary on redhat's site.  But I
cannot find any explicit verbage on this subject for suse.  Does anyone
know if it's supported to build a custom kernel on a suse enterprise
box?

Carlos Konstanski