[PLUG] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: October PLUG Meeting - Change of Topic

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Oct 6 14:51:13 UTC 2006

>>>>> "TedK" == TedK  <tkubaska at charter.net> writes:

TedK> I agree the meeting sounded super ... I had a conflict and missed this
TedK> one, alas.

You know, I had my audio recorder with me... I was going to offer
to audiorecord the whole show and make the sound available to David.

Would there have been any interest in that, or does a presentation
that is primarily visual have any value in having an audio recording?