[PLUG] Suse 10.1

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Fri Oct 6 19:36:20 UTC 2006

When I say "supported", I am strictly speaking in the corporate sense.
If I do anything that voids the service agreement, that is unsupported.
It matters not a bit that I will never use the service agreement, ever.

"Supported" also means that there is someone to sue if something goes
wrong.  A corporate palace like my workplace would never use a product
that is made by a non-corporate entity because there is no one to sue if
the product does not work.  This litigational chain provides a sense of
security for those of a coprorate mindset.  The finger must always have
somewhewre to point.  Tux is too cuddly; he makes a poor scapegoat.

Carlos Konstanski