[PLUG] abuse not supported anymore...

Steve Beattie sbeattie at suse.de
Mon Oct 9 21:21:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 01:53:01PM -0700, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, alan wrote:
>
> > One of my biggest complaints with most mail readers is how hard it
> > is to forward mail in a way that preserves headers.  And it is not
> > just Windows... Linux has the same problem in most cases.
>
> <blatant-boosterism>
>   In pine:
>     1. Press 'h' to show all headers
>     2. Press 'f' to forward messages
>     3. Press 'y' if you want to forward message as attachment
>     4. Address message and send
> </blatant-boosterism>

<blatant-boosterism>
  In mutt:
    0. add "set mime_forword" to .muttrc
    1. press 'f' to forward messages
    2. address message and send

  If you set mime_forward to either ask-yes or ask-no, it will ask you
  (a la the pine example above) whether to forward as a mime attachment,
  the -yes or -no is the default answer.
</blatant-boosterism>

--
Steve Beattie