[PLUG] External USB hard drive "cage" under linux, reccomendations?

John pdx john.erich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 21:01:46 UTC 2006

Any recommendations? I've found some Vantec options, does anyone have
experience working with such setups under linux? I'm curious because I'm
leaving for the Dominican Republic and am only taking my laptop, and to do
work on low end desktop systems, I think such a gadget would come in handy
for pulling drives in order to work on them locally instead of across the
network or using a liveCD (banking on them having CD drives)

--
+ Professional Student
+ Eternal Slacker