[PLUG] dumping unix for linux

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Tue Oct 17 02:26:57 UTC 2006

When you logically AND the linux distro support choice lists for all
your corporate products, you'll find that it's down to redhat or suse.
Oracle may support redhat, suse and asianux, while vmware supports all
these plus a few more, but IBM and Dell only support redhat and suse,
period.  The support number you're most likley to call is the one for
your hardware vendor.

Carlos Konstanski