[PLUG] Moving to Portland, and...

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Fri Oct 20 00:09:14 UTC 2006

Welcome Skip,

    Hope you can tell, PLUG is alive and well.

    We meet on the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM at
Portland State University in Smith Memorial Center, Room 294.
I'm still trying to line up the speaker for November.
If it works out it will be someone from Symantec.

    We also have hands-on clinics every third Sunday of every month
from 1-5 pm at Free Geek Community Technology Center, 1731 SE 10th Avenue.
And we have Advanced Topics Talks every third Monday at 7:00pm at
Jax (826 SW 2nd Ave).  And finally there are lots of other closely
associated groups in Portland like Biznix, Personal Telco, PASA,
Perl Mongers, the Python and Ruby groups, a Postgres group, and
so on.

    Welcome to Portland.

    Also, you will have to let us know what is happening in
Montana.  I got a degree from the University of Montana
in Missoula once upon a time - long, long ago.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group