[PLUG] PLUG and BSD?

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Fri Oct 20 20:08:43 UTC 2006

 Bart: Why would anybody want to touch a girl's butt?  That's where
       cooties come from!
 Lisa: Dad, I don't understand.  What is she saying you did?
Homer: Well, Lisa, remember that postcard Grampa sent us from Florida of
       that alligator biting that woman's bottom?
 Bart: Oh, yeah, _that_ was _brilliant_!
Homer: That's right, we _all_ thought it was hilarious.  But it turns
       out we were wrong: that alligator was sexually harassing that
       woman.
 Bart: And the dog in the Coppertone ad?  Same deal, Dad?
Homer: Well, there's kind of a grey area.