[PLUG] Nvidia-update on Suse 10.1

David Fetter david.fetter at fetterconsulting.com
Thu Oct 26 16:46:32 UTC 2006

Nvidia's download site has a special note for SuSE/OpenSuSE users that
states you are to download the shell script installer and use that.  You
would need to do that for every time the kernel gets updated.  I haven't
had any issues for years.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html
http://www.suse.de/~sndirsch/nvidia-installer-HOWTO.html

--
David M. Fetter - http://www.fetterconsulting.com/
"The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just