[PLUG] XDMCP and the Firewall

William A Morita wamorita at hevanet.com
Tue Oct 31 15:10:03 UTC 2006

Paul,

No joy.  XDMCP still only operates if the firewall is down.

Thanks for letting me know about ports 6000 (x11) and perhaps 7100 (xfs).

I have made changes in the following:
	/etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess
	/etc/X11/xdm/xdm-config
	/etc/X11/gdm/gdm.config 	[fc5: /etc/gdm/gdm.config via
gdmsetup]
	/etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc

Any other ideas?

Thanks