[PLUG] Evolution 2.6.3 Not showing all messages

Kenneth G. Stephens kens at cad2cam.com
Thu Sep 7 04:40:51 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 22:12 -0700, Keith wrote:
> I have about 5000 messages in one email folder however I can only see a
> couple of hundred of them. I have tried the show hidden messages
> settings and other settings but the messages do not display.
>
> TNX for any help or tips.

Check in your ~/.evolution/mail/local directory and delete the *.cmeta,
*.ev-summary, *.ibex.*  file.  This will force evolution to rebuild the

If you are still having problems with mail, then go into the
~/.evolution/mail/spool/var/spool/$USER dirctory and remove the files
there.  That is if $USER is your login.

HTH,

Ken
CAD 2 CAM