[PLUG] Failing Hardware

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Thu Sep 7 16:22:01 UTC 2006

You might want to run memtest86, just to rule out bad memory.  One place
you can get memtest86 is on a gentoo livecd.

Maybe try to leave your machine booted up under knoppix or some other cd
distro, and see if the problem still occurs.  This would eliminate your
suse load and the hard drive from the equation.

Carlos Konstanski