[PLUG] New Hardware Recommendations (Nix Dell)

Robert McIntosh robert at pacificscreening.com
Thu Sep 7 22:14:53 UTC 2006

I, too, have had recent disappointing hardware experiences with Dell
systems, the Dimension line in particular.  My company purchased about 8
systems in the course of a year, 3 of which have had hard drive problems
within the first 4 months.  Still, contacting Dell for replacement
hardware was not difficult and relatively speedy.  If you go with Dell,
I would recommend shelling out a few more for the Optiplex system line
which has a better hardware track record from my experience.

-Robert

--
Robert McIntosh
robert at pacificscreening.com