[PLUG] Drupal and Mediawiki and Bugzilla, oh my...

alan alan at clueserver.org
Fri Sep 8 21:25:13 UTC 2006

I am planning on installing Drupal, Mediawiki and Bugzilla on the same
server.  I also want the user accounts to work between the three.

Anyone actually tried to make this work?

Just currious how much work I am making for myself.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink