[PLUG] PCMCIA CF / SD card reader suggestions?

Dan Young danielmyoung at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 01:18:19 UTC 2006

In my experience, you won't find a PCMCIA card w/ both CF and SD,
given the size of CF.

I got an CF to PCMCIA for my wife and she leaves it in all the time.
Since it's flush w/ the computer, you have to pop it out to get the CF
card back out. They are extremely simple (just an "unpowered plug
adapter" according to wikipedia).

Dunno about SD -> PCMCIA. If you could find a Type 2, you could stack
them in your PCMCIA slots.

--
Dan