[PLUG] WiFi, WPA on G3 Powerbook, Ubuntu 6.06

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Wed Sep 13 06:50:57 UTC 2006

Matt,

Matt McKenzie wrote:
> Hey folks-
>
> I tried to send a fairly big message with some txt dumps right in the
> message body, but it bounced because the mailserv thought it was spam.  So,
> should I attach the dumps as .txt files or will those get rejected too?
> (just some CLI output, and a couple config files).

You can paste text content on the following website, so long as it
doesn't contain anything "too sensitive".  If you were trying to paste
it to the PLUG list, which is publicly archived, I would assume there
wouldn't be anything too bad in it:
http://pastebin.ca/

Pastebin issues you with a URL that you could then paste into the email.
  You can also do things like password protect it and/or set an expiry date.

Cheers,

Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org