[PLUG] Minicom Help Please!

Joe Langley sparkey7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:47:19 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply,

I was selecting the application minicom (X11) out of a list of apps under
KDE. There was also just plain Minicom listed there. When i openend that one
up and configured it, the cut and paste feature worked!
So, i gave the configuration a name, and can execute and run Minicom within
a terminal.

Hope this makes sence, im still a bit new to Linux. Just trying to get more
comfortable with it for network tasks, as well as other things.

Thanks Again,

Joe