[PLUG] PCMCIA CF / SD card reader suggestions?

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Sat Sep 16 01:39:16 UTC 2006

My multi-slot reader requires a certain kernel config parameter set
to "Y" to allow access to all the SCSI devices:

CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN:

If you have a SCSI device that supports more than one LUN (Logical
Unit Number), e.g. a CD jukebox, and only one LUN is detected, you
can say Y here to force the SCSI driver to probe for multiple LUNs.
A SCSI device with multiple LUNs acts logically like multiple SCSI
devices. The vast majority of SCSI devices have only one LUN, and
so most people can say N here. The max_luns boot/module parameter
allows to override this setting.

Symbol: SCSI_MULTI_LUN [=y]
Prompt: Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device
   Defined at drivers/scsi/Kconfig:167
   Depends on: SCSI
   Location:
     -> Device Drivers