[PLUG] Two screen presentation software

Garcia, Jorge jorge.garcia at csuci.edu
Wed Sep 20 16:07:39 UTC 2006

  I have difficulty setting my technology to be able to present in a two
screen mode
  my latex-beamer presentation in pdf.

 I have tried several things and none works so far, I see in both
monitors, in full screen,
 the same output, even when I change the display setting and I
 choose monitor one (my computer one) to be the default one and
 I choose monitor two (the wall screen) to extend my windows desktop
onto this monitor.

 I wonder if somebody knows something about the configuration of the
projector or the monitors or the settings
 or the video card or something that can be of help.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

 Jorge Garcia.
 California State University
 Channel Islands.