[PLUG] anybody have an ASUS P5LD2-VM motherboard?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Sep 20 18:39:25 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Larry> The question I would ask; are you getting no detection from the
Larry> front panel or rear?  Another question; does the bios have the
Larry> usb ports turned off?

Russell> Tried front panel (the ones on the motherboard) as well as
Russell> the front panel ones through the header.  They are turned on
Russell> in BIOS. [...]

Gah!  I meant (of course) that I tried the motherboard mounted ports
in back as well as the front panel ports (connected by the case cables
to the motherboard headers).

seniorr at aracnet.com