[PLUG] Wanted: Firefox Configuration Guru Help

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 26 15:27:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Sean Whitney wrote:

> I've had problems with firefox printing and debian.  One thing to try is
> to remove the prefs.js file in the firefox directory and let firefox
> recreate a new one from scratch.

Sean,

   I just tried this and it makes no difference.

   There is _something_ different about this system that's getting in the
way. One big difference is the presence of freerock gnome, but I've had the
firefox printing issue since before installing that.

   The fonts directory on all machines are the same; I tarred them from this
main box and copied them to the portables when I set them up.

Thanks very much for the suggestion,