[PLUG] Wanted: Firefox Configuration Guru Help

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 15:54:35 UTC 2006

Rich --
Try running "strace firefox" ... you're gonna get a ton of garbage so maybe
redirect it to a file for reading later.

Also is this an official Firefox build or a distro package? If its a distro
package what distro ... I remember vaguely that you run slackware so I can
see if I can reproduce it on any of my boxen

Drew-