[PLUG] Wanted: Firefox Configuration Guru Help

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 27 00:54:12 UTC 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Daniel Hedlund wrote:

> (I seem to have this problem of commenting to myself...)

   But, you have an intelligent conversation while doing so.

> If nothing else I've mentioned works, it might be worth a shot to change
> the 'font.FreeType2.printing' variable to 'false' and see if that helps.

   Ta-da! That _does_ make a difference, a positive one.

   So, if I'm not asking too much, what might cause the need for this change
on one box but not on others? Could it be the freetype2 installation? It
must be somehow related to freetype2, no?

Many thanks, Daniel,