[PLUG] Wanted: Firefox Configuration Guru Help

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Wed Sep 27 00:59:01 UTC 2006

Rich,

Rich Shepard wrote:
>   Ta-da! That _does_ make a difference, a positive one.

So, that fixed your problem?  That was only meant to be a while shot in
the dark kind of guess because I didn't really know what affect it would
have.  I almost didn't mention it.

>   So, if I'm not asking too much, what might cause the need for this change
> on one box but not on others? Could it be the freetype2 installation? It
> must be somehow related to freetype2, no?

Perhaps your FreeType2 installation is not working properly?  Maybe you
don't have it installed.  I'm not sure what applications also use
FreeType2, especially for printing.  If anyone else on this list knows,
please feel free to chime in so Rich can test out those applications.

...and Rich, about your sound problems...if they haven't already been
fixed, maybe it's time to start a thread on it with a bit more info.

Cheers,

Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org