[PLUG] Ancient PLUG Mailing List (< mid-March 2002)

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Wed Sep 27 03:29:32 UTC 2006

I'm wondering if anyone has the mailbox files for the old plug mailing
list before March 2002.  I know that David Mandel has a copy of them
somewhere.  It'd be nice to see them finally get put back up on the web.
  It's been brought up on this list a few times, but maybe it's about
time it finally happens.  I'd be happy to host them on my server until
they can be put on the official website; I'm behind ADSL though so It'd
be a bit slow...but at least available.

Wil, you're in charge of administering the website now, right?  What
would it take for me to get enough access to put the mailbox files online?

Cheers,

Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org