[PLUG] Ancient PLUG Mailing List (< mid-March 2002)

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Sep 27 05:12:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 20:29 -0700, Daniel Hedlund wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has the mailbox files for the old plug mailing
> list before March 2002.  I know that David Mandel has a copy of them
> somewhere.  It'd be nice to see them finally get put back up on the web.
>   It's been brought up on this list a few times, but maybe it's about
> time it finally happens.  I'd be happy to host them on my server until
> they can be put on the official website; I'm behind ADSL though so It'd
> be a bit slow...but at least available.
>
> Wil, you're in charge of administering the website now, right?  What
> would it take for me to get enough access to put the mailbox files online?

All I need are the archives (preferably in mbox); if David has them, he
should upload them to his account on the server.  If you have them and
can make them available, just point me at an URL.  I can give you an
account if you need it, but for the same of simplicity I'd rather not
create more accounts than I have to.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>