[PLUG] OpenOffice.org and PostgreSQL

dsig at sigafoos.org dsig at sigafoos.org
Wed Sep 27 14:55:43 UTC 2006

I only have the windows oOo handy so ..

When I open 'OpenOffice.org Base' I get the database wizard.  It should
come up automatically when in OpenOffice.org (with all items closed)
you select File/New/Database.

in the 'What do you want to do' select 'Connect to an existing database'
radioBtn
then select the connection (ODBC, JDBC etc).  Select next, then you
should get the 'Set up a connection to ODBC database' page.  Browse
button will display all defined connections.

this should work the same in either environment.

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos
SigsSolutions, Inc.