[PLUG] Ubuntu and comcast

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:45:22 UTC 2006

I use VMware for all my windows installs anymore, so after the screwed up my
wife's windows (I wasn't home when they set up the internet) I reverted it
back to the previous snapshot to remove their crap.    I still don't know
why they think they have the right to alter how our computers work because
they are providing internet connectivity.