[PLUG] I took a shot this morning

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Sep 28 19:39:38 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Bruce" == Bruce Kilpatrick <bakilpatrick at verizon.net> writes:

Bruce> Hey All, I am with Verizon for my DSL account.  Two days ago my
Bruce> son's Windows box took a shot and his firewall shut everything
Bruce> down [...]

Can you please define "took a shot"?  To me that expression implies
the rapid consumption of nearly flammable liquids.  And if everything
goes right, there is no need for a firewall in that context (unless
you spill some in the presence of an ignition source).  I am confused.

seniorr at aracnet.com