[PLUG] PDF file, xpdf, and acroread

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 5 16:10:21 UTC 2007

   This is a new one on me: a pdf file created under Windows that is vieable
with xpdf except for the last page. Every time I try to view the final page,
it seg faults and shuts down the application. However, there's no problem
with the final page when viewed with acroread.

   Has anyone seen this behavior before? I find it very puzzling.