[PLUG] Linux on HP Slimline s7700n; Fry's returns

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Apr 5 19:08:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 11:31 -0700, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> Wil Cooley wrote:
> > Wow, those look pretty nice.  Maybe if I can get my @#%#$ remote to work
> > and get the system accepted into the household, this would be a good
>
> Why get your @#%#$ remote to work with it?  It comes with a remote of its own that
> has mouse functionality.   Scroll down the page.

... because the latter part of the sentence is incumbent on it: "... and
get the system accepted into the household ..."  Right now it's just a
giant mess of cables and boxes and parts spread about over the living
room; I don't intend to spend any more on upgrades or replacements until
I'm sure it's really worth the trouble.

Wil