lirc and mythtv (Was: Re: [PLUG] Linux on HP Slimline s7700n; Fry's returns)

Sean Whitney sean.whitney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:13:03 UTC 2007

Wow, I didn't realize that lirc was such a pain, I mapped the keys into
the /etc/lirc/lircd.conf file, and then set them up in the lircrc file
and it's been great so far, I've remapped some keys for what I want,
pip, etc.

It took a while to figure out how to access the slideshow feature in
mythgallery but that works now.  Once I mapped all the mplayer keys for
video playback it's been great!

Sean