[PLUG] incoming fax receiving services

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 19 21:03:01 UTC 2007

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

>> I get only about 5 legitimate faxes a year now (almost none are local),
>> and about 10 spam faxes a week.

Keith,

   With such a low volume, is it worth any money to have someone else capture
all the faxes and e-mail them to you?

   Reading this thread suggests to me that my current solution of keeping the
fax machine from automatically answering that line is the simplest,
cheapest, and most effective. At least, for me.