[PLUG] antenna for wrt54g

john morgali aarghj at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 11:23:26 UTC 2007

Right in town, Pacific Solutions has several different
hi-gain antennae in stock, that will fit right on that
router.  Drop by or give em a call.  They are on 51st
and powell, right where stark meets powell.

http://sharper-concepts.com/c=ADNr0jKRPrWyCc3fZiPO8ZVri/product/YSC-RE11DS

> > ... has spatial diversity and 11 dBi all in one
> package.  I have no
> > experience with these.
> >

> Yep, that one looks nice also and only $19.95. It
> has a separate connector
> for vertical and horizontal polarity. I wonder what
> the wrt54g would think
> if I hooked up the vertical polarity connector to
> one antenna port and the
> horizontal polarity connector to the other port.
> That should allow the
> router to decide where the best signal is coming
> from.
>
> Bill

Pursuant to U.S. code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon State Law, any and all unsolicited  commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting fee.U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.Consult http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html for details.