[PLUG] LFNW presentations / new website

Andy Grover andy at bandradar.com
Tue Apr 24 03:39:05 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Just wanted to mention that my business partner Jen and I will be giving
some presentations at next weekend's Linuxfest, up in Bellingham, for
those of you that are going. I am presenting Python for Mere Mortals,
while Jen is presenting two: Cat to Cat Herder, on moving from techie to
  tech mgmt.); and So Secure I Can't Log In, discussing the balance
between security and usability on Linux. Hope to see you there!

Secondly, we have just gone live with a new website,
http://bandradar.com . It is of course running Linux (Ubuntu), and is
using PostgreSQL 8.1 and the TurboGears python web framework. If anyone
has spare cycles to check it out and poke it a bit, we'd love to hear
about any comments or issues discovered.

Thanks! -- Regards -- Andy