[PLUG] Two Strange Problems

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Wed Apr 25 00:48:13 UTC 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 05:04:25PM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   These just showed up today and I've failed to fix them myself. All on
> Slackware-11.0.

1. When was the last time the system worked correctly?
2. What has been done to the system between then and when it broke?
3. What have you done since then that did not fix things?
4. Do other, similar systems exhibit these same symptoms?

Note re: 3: "I upgraded x, y, z" is not a lot of information.

BTW, does anyone else here run Slackware?  It'd be cool to know...