[PLUG] cacti is fragile

Eli Stair eli.stair at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:58:06 UTC 2007

Likely you're either having problems with:

rrd file creation, which you can start diagnosing by running the
poller directly or checking the logs with then enabled in debug mode
(Settings->General->Poller Specific Logging).

or improper/corrupt entries in an RRD, you can turn on debug output
for graph creation in Graph Management.  Pick one you're having
problems with and then select "Turn On Graph Debug Mode" at the top;
you'll get cmdline rrdtool details and the resulting exit code as well
as (hopefully) a graph if it's working...

Drop a line if you find something indicated that you need help with.

/eli