[PLUG] Mounting RAID partition with live CD

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 05:03:15 UTC 2007

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:01:22 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

> I'll go check out Gentoo documentation to see if something useful pops
> up.

Never mind.

In the process of trying things, during one of the reboots I didn't get
the CD tray open in time and it tried to boot my regular install of
Feisty on md1. But instead of giving me the intramfs prompt, this time
it started fsck. And when it was done it said there were too many
errors. After I finished fixing it manually Feisty booted normally. :)

Now, off to figure out mdadm.