[PLUG] Re: Perl help - Net::DNS objects

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:11:25 UTC 2007

On 4/30/07, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

> drew> Let me start by saying I'm a perl newb  :-)
>
> Perl questions are probably better answered in a place for Perl questions,
> such as perlmonks.org (very fast responses) and beginners at perl.org(subscribe
> at lists.perl.org).
>
> I don't have any experience with Net::DNS, or I might have answered you.
> :)
>
> --
> Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777
> 0095
> <merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> training!

Thanks to all who replied. I figured Randal would chime in heh. The last
time I tried getting any type of perl help was about 6 years ago and got
flamed pretty badly for it. But it sounds like perlmonks is the place to go
as long as you're not asking someone else to do your work for you as someone
else mentioned.

Drew-