[PLUG] Ubuntu stuff

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 04:12:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:07:57 -0700
"Quentin Hartman" <qhartman at gmail.com> dijo:

> > > And on the same topic, my new computer has two LG DVD+-RW dual layer
> > > drives that are also Lightscribe capable. If I could find the Feisty CD
> > > label artwork, and if I could figure out how to get the Lightscribe
> > > thingy working, I could make real Ubuntu CDs. Has anyone ever got
> > > Lightscribe working on Linux?

> http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10803
>
> Is what I meant to send. And I've actually used it. It works, though the
> contrast doesn't seem as good as it does from the Win software...

Thanks, but I can't get it downloaded. Firefox pops up a window and
wants to know what media player to use for an RPM file. <Sigh>

Assuming I finally figure out how to download it, what distro are you
using it on? Is there a chance I can get it working on Feisty amd64?

Meantime, I shall search on Ubuntu forums.