[PLUG] Flickr photo of PLUG member at Ubuntu Live

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Aug 2 04:57:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 04:50:03PM -0700, MJang wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I thought people might be interested in this photo of a random attendee
> named Keith at Ubuntu Live . . . :)
> www.flickr.com/photos/x180/889400507/in/set-72157600949584482/

>From the coloring, I apparently was in a Native American mood...

I was asking Mark Shuttleworth about regression testing of Ubuntu,
especially on older hardware (like the stuff Free Geek reuses).
The response was a version of "better in the future".  Later, I
had dinner with Marc Tardif of Canonical Montreal - he is the guy
that actually coordinates hardware testing, and he had better info.

BTW, see if you can spot PLUG member Eric Harrison in this picture,
large-sized:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=874733804&context=set-72157600949584482&size=o

PLUG member Ted Kubaska appears - very out of focus - in two of the
pictures.  Local open source entrepreneur Brian Jamieson appears in one.

At the beginning of Ubuntu Live, I knew about 6 of these people.
At the end, about 30.  These are worthwhile events, people!

Keith