[PLUG] LPI Exams at FreeGeek

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Fri Aug 3 04:34:47 UTC 2007

Folks,

Laurel at FreeGeek is looking to give the LPI exams at the FreeGeek
facilities Sun Aug 26. (Her email address is in the CC of this message.)

* Laurel needs to hear from you by Fri Aug 3 *
(sorry for the late notice)

This is all from my faulty memory, based on past exam discussion on the
FreeGeek LPI list (http://lists.freegeek.org/listinfo/lpi-study ), so
Laurel has the last word.

If I'm wrong about any of this, I apologize in advance to y'all and
Laurel.

When given by FreeGeek, the cost per exam is $40 (cash or check only)
It's possible to take two exams on Aug 26
LPI Level 1 (101 / 102) and Level 2 (201 / 202) exams are available
   (I've heard that the LPI/Ubuntu 199 exam is also available)

The exams as given by FreeGeek are given by paper and pencil.

She wants to put in the order for the exam tomorrow (Fri Aug 3), as she
needs a three week lead time to receive them in time for Aug 26.

As I remember, she needs your LPI ID. If you don't already have an LPI
ID, register at http://www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english/candidate_area .

Thanks,
Mike