[PLUG] Razor via spamassassin...

someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Aug 10 13:22:24 UTC 2007

I assume that this is all I need to add to my spamassassin-3.1.8
local.cf file to invoke razor2:

use_razor2 1
razor_config /etc/mail/razor-glob/.razor/razor-agent.conf
razor_timeout 10

Now, spamassassin is running as user spamfilter and razor-glob is another
user account set up under /etc/mail.  Can I use 2 different users and have
this work right, or does razor need to be in a spamfilter owned directory?

Razor uses a remote database, right?

Does razor show up in the mail log?  How do I test razor?  The instructions
for integrating razor with postfix are abysmal.

      --  Michael C. Robinson