[PLUG] Re: reply-to curiosity...

Johnathan Bunn darksage at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:39:04 UTC 2007

unless you are using mutt apparently...

I don't seem to have reply to list in gmail or outlook, and im not going to
start using a new client just to communicate on an email list,

every list I am currently subscribed to "munges' the reply to,

im subscribed to 6 of them, they all do it,

seems to me im having trouble finding a list that doesn't do it.

anyone care to point me to an example?