[PLUG] best email client for offline use?

plug at eehouse.org plug at eehouse.org
Thu Aug 16 22:56:55 UTC 2007

I don't care if it has a gui or is just ncurses-based, but I want an
email client (with POP and/or IMAP support) that works well offline,
e.g. when I'm on a long airplane flight.  Open-source and on Linux, of
course.

By working well, I mean letting me compose mail to be sent once I'm
connected again, delete, mark as read, move into folders, etc.

It'd be nice if the program handled multiple email accounts well.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

--Eric