[PLUG] repair of a thinkpad T22

john morgali aarghj at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 04:38:31 UTC 2007

I would recommend Pacific Solutions off of powell and
51st.  They are great.  If they cant fix it, they can
send you to the folks that can, locally.  I THINK they
refer folks to CTL for difficult repairs, they are
local to pdx.

John

--- Brian Beattie <beattie at beattie-home.net> wrote:

> I have a friend whose thinkpad T22(I think) no
> longer boots, can anybody
> recomend a local repair service?
> --
> Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making
> the right choices.
> beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with
> the consequences."
> www.beattie-home.net     | -- Midori Koto

Pursuant to U.S. code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon State Law, any and all unsolicited  commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting fee.U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.Consult http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html for details.