[PLUG] repair of a thinkpad T22

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:09:06 UTC 2007

On 8/29/07, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Brian Beattie wrote:
>
> > I have a friend whose thinkpad T22(I think) no longer boots, can anybody
> > recomend a local repair service?

If your friend is on a budget, and if they are willing to repair a T22 they
likely are, check ebay for parts laptops as well. Getting "new" parts for a
machine of that age can be costly or time consuming. I've done laptop
repairs for years and it's generally pretty easy to find partially broken
"parts laptops" of that era for under $50 shipped that have what you need to
get things working again. Then again, a complete working system can likely
be found for about $200...

--
-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-