[PLUG] ssh disconnects on gutsy gibbon

Paul Charles Leddy pcleddy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:57:52 UTC 2007

Don't know if this helps, but this was happening to me when I was
going out through an IPCop box. I had to drop one of the firewall
rules that was there to prevent some M$ Windows vulnerability; I don't
use Windows. I don't know why it worked, but commenting out that rule
in the firewall did work. How this doesn't lead you astray. I can send
the exact rule if you want to see it.