[PLUG] Ultumix v0.0.1.0 2008 Final Pre Release

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 00:19:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:46:45 -0800
"Larry Brigman" <larry.brigman at gmail.com> dijo:

> On Dec 12, 2007 9:21 AM, Aaron <ke7ezt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I want to test this, but the ISO download is awful slow, and I can't use
> > Torrent because of the network configuration.  Any place else I can download
> > the iso?
> >
> Had the same problem with the last posted ISO.  No seeder for the ISO
> and the FTP was
> so slow that I didn't bother.

I started the torrent about 10 minutes ago and the download speed is
now hovering between 30 and 90 KB/s. Ktorrent says 15 hours remaining.
I'll just leave it running until it finishes. Then I'll burn a couple
of DVDs to take to the next Clinic. I'd e-mail it but my e-mail (even
from home) goes through PSU. A 1.9 GB file would probably make the PSU
servers stroke out.