[PLUG] New Download Mirror for Ultumix

Pomeroy Lab admin at mindblowingidea.com
Sat Dec 15 18:59:42 UTC 2007

Thanks. As soon as I get home I'll Put It UP. By the way I'm getting pumbled by the people in the Linux community that want me to provide the source code. I'm tired of the complaints so I just want to get the source code but PCLinuxOS won't provide it to me. If anyone can get it and upload it to one of these servers I would appreciate it. Keep in mind I'm banned from their site.

drew wymore <drew.wymore at gmail.com> wrote: On Dec 14, 2007 1:13 PM, Pomeroy Lab  wrote:

> Ok cool I don't know where to tell you to upload it and frankly I don't
> care. Just put it at aurl/Ultumix/ with the readme files and torrent and
> send me the link. I will put it on my site. Thanks again
>
> John Jason Jordan  wrote: On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:09:31
> -0800
> "drew wymore"  dijo:
>
> > John,
> > Please let me know when you finish. I'll email you a user/pass to upload
> > a local server here in Portland.
>
> Done. Will upload as soon as you tell me where you want it. Meantime, I'm
> also seeding.

Mirror is up

http://ultumix.youmakemefeelinadequate.com

I am running Round Robin DNS on 2 mirrors, 1 based in PDX, the other based
in San Diego CA.

If anyone has trouble please let me know.

Cheers,
Drew-